Old man saltbush should be planted as soon as possible after the break of season. Late planting will probably result in the need to water. Seedlings should not be planted into dry soil
- Grows well from stem cuttings and/or seeds
- Planting Season: spring and summer
- Soaking seed in room temperature water for 24 hours or suitable for direct sowing
- Full Sun
- Soil: will grow on a range of soil types.
- Drought tolerant
- Frost Tolerant: relatively frost tolerant but some leaf damage can occur.
Old Man Saltbush Seeds